Indian’s Diary – e News Weekly
Spreading the light of humanity & freedom
Editor: Nagaraja.M.R.. Vol.13..Issue.38….….23 / 09 / 2017
Editorial : Judges , Police – Learn Honesty
Life of illegally terminated judge Mr.Gwal is a lesson of honesty for all judges & police. Inspite of being HONEST in his duties , Mr.Gwal is suffering at the hands of powers that be & judicial mafia. Mr.Gwal could have choosen the easy , luxurious path of favoring powers and could have enjoyed luxurious life with his family. He rightly chose the path to uphold constitution ended up even without money to pay his children’s school fees. Even apex court didn’t come to his rescue. SHAME SHAME . Except for few honest judges & police , many of them are leading lifestyles beyond the sources of their legal income. Few of them are successful in manipulating legal process to continue in service , get promotions despite grave criminal allegations against them. Some judges have even entered supreme court , what a shame ? They must learn righteousness honesty from Mr.Gwal.
There are fake lawyers , advocates with uncle judge connections who are leading life styles beyond the legal sources of their income. These advocates are cheating the public & court as well making contempt of them. Why not criminal prosecutions against those guilty lawyers , advocates ?
Above all these type of corrupt people in gowns of judges , advocates & corrupt police preach others about honesty , integrity and prosecute other criminals while they themselves are criminals. It is like a PROSTITUTE preaching about virginity , chastity to a young girl.
Our whole hearted respects to few honest judges , police & advocates in public service. It is an appeal to them to prosecute their corrupt colleagues. We once again offer our conditional services to SCI , to apprehend legally prosecutes criminal judges , criminal police & criminals in public service. Is CJI ready ?
Jai Hind. Vande Mataram.
Nagaraja Mysuru Raghupathi
An Appeal For Support To The Terminated Dalit Judge Prabhakar Gwal
This comes as an urgent appeal to you seeking support and solidarity for Mr. Prabhakar Gwal. Gwal has been a well known people’s judge from Chhattisgarh. Gwal a Chief Judicial Magistrate who was known for his integrity was dismissed in April 2016. He was last posted as Chief Judicial Magistrate in Sukma where from he was dismissed from his services by state government.
Who is Prabhakar Gwal?
Prabhakar Gwal has been born in a Ganda community in a small village namely Nanakpali, near Saraipali of Mahasamund district. A community and region which has a history of bonded labour He has come up through all the pains his parents faced and bore the burden of the social system of caste in every day life from his childhood. After completing his early studies, he joined for law and become a lawyer. He practiced for 10 years after which he joined the judicial service in 2006. Life as an untouchable has given him the orientation on socio-cultural and political patterns of Indian society, which reflected in his tenure as a judge.
Gwal had reputation of an upright judge who had become an eyesore for the powerful politicians and bureaucrats, as he took cognisance of corruption related complaints and took strong action. He has questioned the manner in which the police have been indiscriminately arresting tribals in the conflict zones of Chhattisgarh.
What was his crime for the termination?
Gwal came into limelight after his remarkable judgement in which he sentenced five persons to six years imprisonment each in a case relating to leakage of question papers of PMT, being conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board or Vyapam, in 2011. He passed the order as Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate Bilaspur.
In August 2015 he passed orders for to file an FIR and subsequent investigation into the role of the then SP and current IG of Raipur, Deepanshu Kabra and another police officer for their role in attempting to suppress evidence in the case. After this, an attempt was made to intimidate him by a local BJP MLA who had been a subordinate of the SP.
He has had a history of exposing corrupt officials and politicians. While Gwal was posted in Bilaspur, he had ordered an inquiry against government officials and Police officers, for the infamous ‘Bhadaura Land-Scam’. The land scam is known for involvement of a senior minister of BJP (Amar Agrawal). Similarly, he had ordered for inquiry of Bilaspur RTO officials. He was then transferred to Raipur, where he rejected to accept Closure Report in the case of IPS Rahul Sharma’s suicide.
Gwal had filed a complaint of intimidation against the BJP MLA and DeepanshuKabra in his personal capacity at the local police station. After this all hell broke loose and instead of action against the BJP MLA and Kabra, the High Court issued a show cause notice to Gwalwhich claimed that he has violated rules under C.G. Civil Service Conduct Rule, 1965, under which they claimed that he was required to seek permission of the High Court before filing such an FIR against the BJP MLA and the police officer. An adverse order was passed against him without any inquiry and his one-year annual increment was cancelled as penalty.
As a punishment, Gwal was transferred to Sukma district as CJM, in Bastar division. In September 2015, he took charges where he was subjected to unfair treatment by police and administration right from the beginning. The police and local administration did not provide him the usual security allocated for judges in conflict areas. In his tenure as a judge in Sukma, he realised early on how the police were carrying out large scale arrests and surrenders of what seemed to be innocent Adivasis. Not only did he conduct fair and speedy trials, he also brought to the notice of the higher judiciary the conduct of the police in Bastar region.
In keeping with his fearless attitude and his adherence to the facts and the law, Gwal also passed orders indicting a school in Sukma district for taking inordinately high fees. After he took cognizance in this case he received a call (of which he has an audio recording) from the District Collector who said that he should consult him before passing such judgments. After receiving this call, Gwal wrote to the District Judge and Chief Justice of Chhattisgarh, notifying them about the phone call from Collector where he explained that there was an attempt to interfere in judicial process and to influence the court. No action was taken upon his complaint. Instead he received multiple show cause notices as a response to his complaints against some of the sitting judges in the lower judiciary.
This was because this upright and dutiful judicial officer would insist on asking the name, age, village, father’s name and all relevant details of those arrested; mostly poor and innocent Adivasis who were produced before him. Rather than accepting the regular practice till then of permanent warrants produced by the police which contained no other details other than the name of the arrestee, Gwal chose to stick to procedure. He would also make it difficult for the police by cross examining about the alleged seizures including weapons and their activities. When it became obvious that the police could not establish any crime against those arrested, he would conclude that those arrested are ordinary villagers. Gwal went to the extent of communicating directly to those arrested through a Gondi interpreter, the language the arrestee understood.
This judge was so fearless that he would term the arrests of thousands of people being produced before him as Maoists as fake arrests; he wrote to the District Judge and even Director General of Police Kalluri that the police is implicating innocent people. He went to the extent of issuing warnings to Thanedars that he would send them to jail if they framed innocent people.
In short, the BJP-led government in Chattisgarh prepared an all-out war pro-people officials and Prabhakar Gwal turned out to be a victim of the nefarious design. The people of Bastar viewed a ray of hope in Judge Prabhakar Gwal, in otherwise bleak scenario of displacement and large scale repression. In a conflict zone like the Bastar, where due systems and guarantees, and law and order have been completely torn off, it needs a great amount of courage to challenge the vested interests and powerful sections to remain independent in a polarised atmosphere. The casual removal of a district judge, in contravention of procedure appears to reveal the interference of the government and the police in the judiciary to the worst.
The Termination Process
On the April 4, 2016 Judge Prabhakar Gwal received an automated message on his phone. He was in fact removed by an order of the High Court on April 1, 2016. The message said he had been dismissed from his post as Chief Judicial Magistrate, Sukma, Chhattisgarh in ‘public interest.’ The official letter, that he later received, stated that the State Government on the recommendation of the full bench of the High Court of Chhattisgarh had dismissed him under Article 311 (2) of the Indian Constitution. The order stated no reasons or charges for his dismissal apart from that his removal was in public interest. Prior to his dismissal, Gwal had faced a series of irregular transfers; show cause notices, though what lead to this dismissal is still unclear.
The Present Crisis
Prabhakar Gwal’s plight did not end up with his termination. His woes continued to haunt him on a consistent basis. Life is too difficult for him and he is a person of integrity and self respect that he would not express it to anyone in the world. Many of his dues have either not been provided or got entangled in procedural circus. Financial crisis is haunting him day in and day out as the day-to-day expense is turning out to be a serious affair. His two children studying in schools are at the verge of being thrown off the school. He appeal in the High Court has been dismissed. This is the context under which this appeal comes.
I appeal to you to express your support and solidarity in terms of –
1. a) Legal support to pursue his case in higher forums and courts
2. b) Financial support for children’s education and his personal support
Kindly contact him directly on the number and have further discussion about his case +919479270390; +919826116714 firstname.lastname@example.org
I am also hereby providing the bank details of Mr. Prabhakar Gwal in case you want to come up with some sort of financial support. No more
State Bank of India
For further details please follow the links listed below
LET US TOGETHER UPHOLD THIS BOLD AND BRILLIANT DALIT JURIST
Dr Goldy M. George
Chhattisgarh Nagrik Sanyukt Sangarsh Samiti
NP: Kindly speak to him in Hindi
DALIT Judge dismissed for being HONEST ?
– An Appeal to Honourable Chief Justice of India
Chief Judicial Magistrate of Sukma District in Chhattisgarh state of India Mr. Prabhakar Gwal is a Dalit , from oppressed class. Being from an oppressed class , he best understood the sufferings of oppressed sections of society , sufferings of people , tribals displaced from forests to make way for big industries , MNCs. He understood the oppression of common public by police , state machinery resulting in common man’s human rights , constitutional rights violations. He understood the machinations of state machinery to favor big industrialists , also he understood the misuse of office by public servants all against the rule of LAW.
Sukma CJM Mr. Gwal sincerely did his constitutional duty , to uphold rule of law and earned the wrath of powers that be , Criminal Nexus , he was repeatedly interfered in his judicial duties , repeatedly transferred and now unjustly dismissed from service without ANY ENQUIRY giving a chance for Mr.Gwal to make out his case. Whereas some other selfish judges turned their blind eyes to the sufferings of public , violations of law by public servants , intentionally failed to uphold the law and got smooth sailing for their own career.
Hereby , We urge the Honourable Chief Justice of India to order the Chhattisgarh State Government :
1. To immediately reinstate Mr.Gwal into judicial service.
2. To make posting at the same place , same court of Sukma , so that he can complete the cases concerning the powers that be to the logical end.
3. To initiate criminal legal prosecution against district collector , police officials , public servants who directly & indirectly interfered in the judicial duties performed by Mr. GWAL.
4. To initiate criminal legal prosecution against Chhattisgarh High Court Judges who instead of upholding rule of law , supporting Mr. Gwal in his duties took sides with criminal nexus , powers that be and repeatedly transferred him and now dismissed him from service without enquiry.
5. To reopen all the buried cases which were dealt by Mr. Gwal and buried by transfer of judge Mr. Gwal. To take action against ministers , public servants involved in those cases.
6. To initiate criminal action against sukma district collector , police officials and Chhattisgarh High Court Judges on charges of Atrocities against DALIT Mr. Gwal who was repeatedly harassed by them.
7. To initiate criminal prosecution under anti terror laws , against present and past chattisgarh state government ministers , central government ministers , police officials , public servants who were and are responsible for creation of terror outfit SALWA JUDUM , it’s recent terror child salwa judum – 2. These public servants have indulged in terror acts of salwa judum , by aiding & sponsoring it , which is against law.
Date : 30.04.2016…………………………..Your’s sincerely
Place : Mysuru………………………………Nagaraja.M.R.
Atrocities on Dalits by Judges – SHAME SHAME
– An Appeal to Honourable Supreme Court of India, National Human Rights Commission & National Commission for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes
The track record of apex court is not clean. There is secrecy involved in selection , promotion , transfer of judges to high court & supreme court. Supreme court judges take huge pay , perks from public exchequer ( now on the verge of getting triple fold increase in pay ) but are not accountable to public. They don’t give information to public , concerning judges and national security , public welfare.
Consider the case of Dalit judge of sukma , chattisgarh , he was removed for being honest , for upholding law ? Now, Justice Karnan a whistle blower is being victimized. Apex court is not looking seriously at issues raised by justice karnan but concentrating on silencing him.
When other high ranking judges ( having influence & belonging to upper castes ) were accused of more grave crimes like involvement in sex racket , sex crimes against women , national security crimes , etc , they were treated with kid gloves , cases hush hushed , white washed. Inspite of fervent appeals even apex court didn’t bother to conduct a public , transparent enquiry. Now apex court has initiated suo motto “contempt proceedings “ against Justice Karnan as he is a DALIT , without influence of powers that be.
When a poor dalit person or person belonging to weaker section , SC / ST builds a temporary hutment on government land , officials , police take suo motto action , evicts that person & razes down that hutment immediately. Where as when a rich person belonging to upper caste , having influence of powers that be builds huge buildings usurping government land , lake bed , etc no suo motto action by police . Officials , police don’t take action inspite of repeated appeals by concerned public. The courts of justice instead of upholding public cause , gives stay orders protecting rich land grabbers but in the same fashion judges don’t come to the rescue of poor dalit hut dwellers. Even when land grabbings were brought to the notice of apex court at the very early stage itself, apex court instead of preventing the land grabbing silently allowed the grabbers to continue with their land crimes. The enactments of laws by various state governments including government of Karnataka regularizing illegal land constructions is solely to benefit greedy , rich land grabbers belonging to upper castes. Inspite of repeated appeals the apex court has not annulled those illegal laws of various state governments.
Just consider the prison population in india , 80% of prisoners are under trials and majority of them are dalits, tribals , belongs to weaker sections , SC / ST. Most of them cann’t afford lawyers , most of them are implicated by their upper caste masters , land lords . Even within the prison , their rights are not respected by authorities , are treated worse than animals. Where as deadly criminals convicted of gravest crimes ( but rich , belongs to upper castes) enjoys many luxuries within the prison. It proves the vulnerability of the dalits , weakers sections in india.
So many dalits , weaker section people were cheated of their job oppurtunities in mysuru university , KSOU , Various Government Medical colleges , Government aided ITIs , Polytechnics in Karnataka state by scheming upper caste officials. Inspite of repeated appeals , why apex court has not taken legal prosecution to logical end and ensured justice to aggrieved dalits ? What action supreme court has taken against KPSC , VYAPAM members who denied job oppurtunities to merited candidates , dalit & weaker section candidates ? ? let alone take suo motto action . No action to logical end.
Day in day out there are rampant atrocities against dalits , weaker sections of people by public servants , judges are not doing their duties properly. Supreme court judges are enjoying lakhs of rupees pay , perks , 5 star bungalows , foreign trips , weeks long summer / winter paid vacations , proposed triple fold salary hike all at tax payer’s expense. These judges must be first booked for “Atrocities against Dalits , Weaker sections” under SC / ST Atrocities Prevention Act.
If at all , Supreme Court of India is impartial , without bias , let it come out clean :
1. To immediately stay contempt proceedings against Justice Karnan and Order impartial enquiry against judges accused of corruption , impropriety by Justice Karnan and all other issues raised by him. Take the help of Justice Karnan in collecting evidences.
2. Order impartial enquiry against almost half of former chief justices of india accused of corruption by NGOs.
3. Immediately give justice to past Sukma Dalit Judge who was unjustly removed.
4. Immediately give truthful , full information , answers to RTI questions sent to Supreme Court of India by our publication years ago. Inspite of several appeals , majority of questions are unanswered & for few questions got ambiguous answers.
5. Immediately take action to protect fundamental rights , human rights of whistle blowers , RTI Activists & Human Rights Activists.
6. Immediately take action against KPSC , VYAPAM members responsible for illegal recruitments , cancel all those illegal recruitments and conduct recruitments afresh with old candidates.
7. Immediately take action against KSOU , Mysuru University , Government Medical Colleges , Government Aided Polytechnics , ITI officials responsible for illegal recruitments , cancel all those illegal recruitments and conduct recruitments afresh with old candidates.
8. Immediately annul laws enacted by various state governments in india regularizing illegal constructions by land grabbers .
9. Make public the names of all land grabbers , majority of them belongs to upper castes and are rich , greedy.
10. Protect the rights of prisoners in india irrespective of their caste affiliations.
11. Ensure speedy justice , legal aid to under trials belonging to weaker sections , SC & ST.
12. Fix lower amount for bail surety or create a corpus to give bail amount to under trials belonging to SC , ST , Weaker sections , Dalits. Many dalits who are poor are unable to pay bail amount and suffer in jail for years much more than the legally stipulated punishment even if convicted.
13. Enforce uniform rules , uniform food , uniform health care , uniform prison cell to all prisoners irrespective of their caste , whether he is an ex chief minister , ex managing director of a big company , ex religious guru or an ordinary person , a dalit , a tribal. Ensure equality , equal treatment in prisons , jails.
14. Why NOT criminal prosecution of guilty judges who commited atrocities on dalits under SC / ST Atrocities prevention act is not taken , till it’s logical end ? are judges above law ? why such guilty judges are put behind bars for this non bailable offence ? only transfer or resignation of judges will not serve the purpose , they must be put behind bars & legally prosecuted for their heinous crimes . Is the not the apex court is also practicing double standards & indirectly aiding atrocities on dalits ? Read following sample cases of “Atrocities on Dalits committed by Judges”.
15. Immediately admit PILs presented before supreme court of india by our publication . Read full details at following web pages ;
Traitors in Judiciary & Police
Crimes by Khaki
FIRST Answer Judges Police
“There is a higher court than the court of justice and that is the court of conscience It supercedes all other courts. ”
– Mahatma Gandhi
“Contempt Proceedings” should not be used as a weapon to silence voices seeking justice , accountability of judiciary. Respect of judiciary doesn’t come out of fear rather spontaneously it comes out of a person’s heart when he sees a honest judge doing his duties honestly.
Jai Hind. Vande Mataram.
Nagaraja Mysuru Raghupathi
45% Of Lawyers In India Are Fake: Chairman Of Bar Council
The Chairman of the Bar Council of India (BCI) told Supreme Court (SC) judges that, according to statistics from the BCI’s ongoing verification process, 45% of lawyers in India are fake.
The SC judges voiced concern over the prevalence of fake lawyers in the country. The Chief Justice said “I am so happy that BCI has started the verification process. But it is not only about people with false degrees, but also those with no degrees. These people work without a licence. They go to court and practice without any authority. We need to start much before, right from the institutions.”
In August 2015, Mishra had reported that as many as 30% of lawyers could be fake, adding that acquiring certain numbers would take some more months. The verification drive was mildly controversial and prolonged, even causing the postponement of BCI elections. The Supreme Court had given the BCI till January 2017 to complete its verification drive.
Public Prosecutor Appointment Scam
Four Arrested in Delhi Police Recruitment Scam
KPSC , Scam
Judge Selection Illegal
Top police official in Kerala allegedly caught red-handed while copying in LL.M. exam
Judges Suspended For Mass Copying
Edited, printed , published owned by NAGARAJA.M.R. @ # LIG-2 No 761, HUDCO FIRST STAGE , OPP WATER WORKS , LAXMIKANTANAGAR , HEBBAL ,MYSURU – 570017 KARNATAKA INDIA
WhatsApp & Cell : 91 8970318202
Home page :
Secure Mail : Naag@torbox3uiot6wchz.onion ,